Friday, November 14, 2014
I own my Physical Gold. I am my own Central Banker
Marc Faber on Gold, the US Dollar, China and the Swiss Gold Referendum
Marc Faber is the editor and publisher of The Gloom, Boom and Doom Report (Gloomboomdoom.com) and he is the author of Tomorrow’s Gold – Asia’s Age of Discovery. Marc Faber earned a Ph.D. in economics at the University of Zurich, Switzerland. He lives in Asia since 1973. In 1990, he set up his own business, Marc Faber Ltd., which acts as an investment advisor and fund manager. - Is the US dollar coming out of a major bear market started in 1995?
- Is the US dollar coming out of a major bear market started in 1995?
- Is it possible for gold to go under $1,000?
- Could Russia and other emerging market central banks sell gold?
- Is the US dollar in a new major bull market?
- How will the Swiss gold referendum affect the gold market?
- China and gold reserves: How much gold does China have?
“I own my physical gold. I am my own central banker”
The Financial Armageddon Economic Collapse Blog tracks trends and forecasts , futurists , visionaries , free investigative journalists , researchers , Whistelblowers , truthers and many more
Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.Dr. Doom also trades currencies and commodity futures like Gold and Oil.
Posted by Nicole Bourbaki