Monday, May 11, 2015
Faber Warning : If Greece leaves The NATO , the Russian fleet can move into the Mediterranean
"This is a political issue overlooked by many people," Marc Faber told CNBC on Monday. "If Greece leaves, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization [NATO] countries led by America are very afraid that Russia will establish closer relationships [in the Mediterranean]." "the Russian fleet can move into the Mediterranean from the Black Sea," Faber said.
“It’s about the ECB and European banks that have lent money to Greece and if Greece defaults would have to take a huge loss and write-off. So they will lend more money and kick the can down the road.”
- Greece will not be ejected from the EU - Faber on CNBC
- Greek default would trigger massive losses for ECB and European banks
- Highlights geo-political impetus to keep Greece within EU, NATO fold
- Shows strategic geo-political importance of Greece in NATO’s Cold war with Russia
- China and Russia’s ever-closer relationship more important than declining UK
- “This Is A New World Order” - Dr Faber
Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.Dr. Doom also trades currencies and commodity futures like Gold and Oil.
Posted by Nicole Bourbaki