Monday, June 15, 2015
Marc Faber Warning -- The whole Financial System will one day Implode
“When I look at the whole financial sector … I feel like on the Titanic. We’re fighting about deck chairs -which assets are performing best and we’re fighting over the best tables in the ballroom – but I think it’s worthwhile to have your own safety boat and have your own ladder that will lead you to your safety boat because I think the problem is that the whole financial system one day will implode.” Dr. Marc Faber told CNBC’s Squawk Box recently .
- “Whole Financial System Will One Day Implode” – Marc Faber
- “I feel like I’m on the Titanic …”
- Arguing over the best assets akin to re-arranging deck chairs on Titanic
- Investors need escape plan and “safety boat”
- Forget Fed rate hike, Fed QE 4 is coming
- Diversify and hold “commodities, precious metals”
Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.Dr. Doom also trades currencies and commodity futures like Gold and Oil.
Posted by Nicole Bourbaki