- Chris welcomes back Dr. Marc Faber, a widely respected economist and editor of the GloomBoomDoom report.
- Our guest expects the Fed to backpedal with the new rate hike policy, with the announcement of a new wave of monetary expansion this year, QE 4.
- Policymakers are pushing on a string - monetary expansion is far less affective with each installment.
- Although the equities indexes are being buoyed by a few key shares, the majority of stocks are in bear market territory.
- Dr. Faber questions the veracity of official US economic figures, noting a high likelihood of a recession in early 2016 despite official indications to the contrary.
- After years of stagnation, gold shares are outperforming most sectors, as their relative value encourages wise investors to allocate funds into the XAU.
- Dr. Faber recently added to his gold position, using weakness as an opportunity to procure sound money at a discount.
- The storage cost for physical gold bullion is low making the yellow metal an ideal asset to outperform other commodities amid a 2016 rebound rally.
Listen to Dr. Marc Faber's Interview here : http://www.marcfabernews.com/2016/01/faber-recently-added-to-his-gold.html#.Vp0nykbPhMk
Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.Dr. Doom also trades currencies and commodity futures like Gold and Oil.