Sunday, May 7, 2017
Marc Faber: Gold Price, US Dollar & the Swiss Gold Initiative
Dan Popescu exclusive interview with Marc Faber (economist and market forecaster, Gloomboomdoom) on gold, the US dollar, China and the Swiss gold Referendum.
- Is the US dollar coming out of a major bear market started in 1995?
- Is it possible for gold to go under $1,000?
- Could Russia and other emerging market central banks sell gold?
- Is the US dollar in a new major bull market?
- How will the Swiss gold referendum affect the gold market?
- China and gold reserves: How much gold does China have?
Marc Faber is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock market and futures markets around the world.Dr. Doom also trades currencies and commodity futures like Gold and Oil.
Posted by Bob Chapman